THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Boy on the way...Alexander James LaBossiere!




We are excited to announce that we are having another boy. Just found out in the middle of October sometime. He was not a shy little one. He made it perfectly clear that he was not a GIRL! So exciting!! Well at least for my husband and I. On the other hand Aubryn wanted a sister really bad. So she cried for a bit and is over it now.




As most of you all know I have my babies really early. TOO EARLY!! So far things are a little shakey. The baby is really low and Im having alot of lower back pain and sciatic nerve problems.


The doctors are starting me on progesterone shots every week.




Progesterone is a female hormone produced by the overies during release of a mature egg from an ovary (ovulation). Progesterone helps prepare the lining of the uterus (endometrium) to receive the egg if it becomes fertilized by a sperm. If the egg is not fertilized, progesterone levels drop and menstrual bleeding begins.
During pregnancy, the placenta also produces high levels of progesterone, starting near the end of the first trimester and continuing until the baby is born. Levels of progesterone in a pregnant woman are about 10 times higher than they are in a woman who is not pregnant. But sometimes when a woman is pregnant she loses progesterone and it causes her to go into pre-term labor. So I am just getting extra progesterone. And maybe that will help.




Hopefully Alex will stay in my belly until at least 35 weeks preferably longer.




I can use all the hopes and prayers I can.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have all our prayers and love