THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is Halloween!







Halloween this year was different without daddy home but still a BLAST. We spent that night with the Mawets and the Viners plus Christina and Pete. The kids all looked so cute and all enjoyed every minute of trick or treating. Candice, Christina and I got tired early so we took the babies Home. We are such party poopers! Sheri and the husbands continued to take the kids door to door. Back at home we enjoyed the peice and quiet while stuffing our faces with chips and dip and JUNK! My favorite when Im pregnant! LOL!






Aubryn this year was a Cat and Ash was a Bat. Costumes from Old Navy. They were too cute for words.






Pumpkins this year we did not carve but painted. Mommy didnt have patience for the mess this year. Thats usually daddys job and we didnt want to carve pumpkins with out him!






All in all we had a great October. And I REALLY enjoy the fall so much. Its my favorite season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sad, I got stuck with boys. You didn't save me DIP!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Lacey said...

Tarah! It's so great to see your blog and your sweet family! How are you? I hope all is well.

Trabert family said...

So cute your baby boy is getting so big. And their costumes are so cute.