THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 14, 2008

Missing Daddy this Holiday Season


So we are going on 4 months since daddys been gone and still have 11 more to go.


Things are a bit CRAZY as they always are. What do you expect though? We are a MILITRAY family. But with our faith and our heavenly father we make it through every time just fine. The POWER OF PRAYER!


Other than that we are busy getting ready for the Holidays. I decided to put up my Christmas tree and decorations early this year. And I mean really EARLY this year...Nov.1. I absolutely love CHRISTMAS. The smells, the lights...EVERYTHING!


The kids are loving all my decorations. And Ash is having fun braking my bulbs. Thats what happens when you have toddlers and glass bulbs! Not a good combination.


Aubryn is driving me NUTS by asking for everything this year. From clothes to bikes, dolls, barbies, you name it she wants it. But the problem is she already has everything! And every commercial that comes on shes wanting that too! Kids...You gotta love them!


The weather is very cold outside...nice and ICY! The way I like it. I love to cuddle under blankets in the winter with my kids and watch Christmas Classics. Like Frosty the snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. Those are my favorites.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rudolph is my favorite