THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things are finally starting to get better

Baby BUMP Pictures. Getting bigger by the day!
19 weeks Prego
24 weeks Prego!


So I went to the MFM (Maternal Fetal Medicine) doctor yesterday and got WONDERFUL news. My cervex has completely closed and the baby is starting to grow on target. He is a pound and a half. I am now off of bedrest and l hope it stays that way...Cause its definately hard to be on bedrest and raise children. These weekly shots of PROGESTERONE are actually working and its a good thing because they dont feel very good.

I am also starting to gain weight finally. I am at 4 lbs now. And will be 25 weeks along on SAT.

The doctor says no more babies. So Im considering getting my tubes tied. If I wait till my husbands home from deployment for him to get fixed I'll end up pregnant again. Its just my LUCK!
Also I have some good new. John is going to get to come home in March after the baby is born for 2 weeks. Im so EXCITED.
And I am so Excited to go Christmas shopping now that I can walk around for hours. And I dont have to worry about dialating.
God is GOOD!
But Im off to bed. good night all!
Sleep tight!





























1 comments:

Lacey said...

So glad to hear things are going well! God bless! Also I will let you know when I get to go up there! It would be so fun to see you!