THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas picture disaster


My Christmas STINKERS!
Aubryn & Ash















Today my best friends and I took all 10 of our children to JcPennys to have our Christmas pictures done.
All though we looked cute wearing matching shirts(green and red) it was quite the adventure Im not willing to take ever again.
My daughter is not the funnest picture taker and she was miserable. Tears everywhere. I was literally losing my mind trying to keep all the kids in line. It was so crowded and hot that I was starting to have hot flashes and lose my cool.
Bribbing did not work for Aubryn she just would not smile. So after our group picture I attempted to do family pictures and forget it. Still no smiles! Just more whining!LOL! By now Im in tears. And had a really bad headache. Ash was sticky everywhere from his candycane, Aubryn half dressed so I gave up. Called it quits!
I was so mad at the horrible service that I almost didnt buy any pictures. Luckly there were a few cute ones. I just wanted a nice picture to send to my husband in Iraq.
Earlier in the morning before we left I was able to get a few cute pictures of the kids at home.

Bottom of Form 1

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn kids. Thank god there sleeping. Mine not yours.
Never again is right, forget it.

Love you