THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snowed in and loving it!




We definately are going to have a white Christmas and I am extremely OK with that! Its freezing COLD outside...just the way I like it. I love this season of cold, snow, icy roads, Hot Cocoa, electric blankets/throws and best of all being stuck inside with the family! And Aubryn LOVES to where her scarfs. Thats probably her FAVORITE part of being outside in the cold.

And this is nothing! We are suppose to get up to 8in of snow tomorrow night-thursday and more snow again on Saturday. Im so glad my Christmas shopping is done. No last minute shopping this year!

So I hope everybody drives safe over the next week or so and enjoy the snow! I know we will!

4 comments:

aubri said...

You are CRAZY for loving the snow! I can't stand the cold...probably cause I'm such a wuss though! I love that Aubryn loves scarves! We'd get along great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! It's so cool. Damn, I still have to finish my shopping. Cross your fingers. I'm going out Saturday..

Lacey said...

It's so beautiful up there! But I keep praying the snow doesn't keep my hubby from coming home! Here's our address, sorry it's kind of late: 405 Oak Glen, Irvine, CA 92618.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog in a Google search of my last name. Good to see that there are other LaBossier's out there. When I have more time I will read up on your family and see for connections.

Cheers,

Chris LaBossiere
Edmonton, Alberta