THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Snow is finally starting to melt...




BUT WE HAD FUN WHILE IT LASTED!


Aubryn helped her uncle Tim build a SNOWMAN.


Well to me it looked half pig/half bear!

Still so cute though!
Aubryns favorite Uncle Tim came all the way from North Carolina to have Christmas with us.
She was beyond HAPPY!


I am enjoying the freezing cold but so ready for the snow to be gone and the rain to come.
But not quite ready to take all my decorations down.
I think I'll wait till John comes home im March.
Hope everybody has a FUN and SAFE New Years Eve!
God Bless!










3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Hey Tarah!!! How've you been? Glad you found me. Where are you living now? I haven't talked to your mom in forever. Hope all is well.

Lacey said...

Tarah the snow is beautiful! I am going to be in Bellingham from the 26th to February 6th. Call me and maybe we can get together 949-910-9339.

robyn said...

Tarah look at your Cute family! I bet you are just the Best mom!!!